☑ Nutrition Challenge Approved
◴ Prep Time: 5 minutes
◴ Cook Time: 3-8 hours
▢ 4 large Sweet Potatoes (white)
▢ 4 tbs Kerrygold Butter or Coconut Oil
▢ 1/2 tbs Garlic Powder
▢ 1 tsp Kosher Salt
▢ 1 tsp Rosemary (dried)
- Peel and slice the potatoes into 1/4" thick rounds.
- Generously spray your slow cooker with coconut or olive oil to avoid sticking.
- Place potatoes in the slow cooked, followed by butter, garlic, salt and rosemary.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours (until potatoes are soft).
- With a potato masher, mix and mash all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Serve immediately or distribute into small meal prep containers.